There are countless things I’m grateful for on this earth, but the beach—its turquoise waters, its warm sun, its heavenly scents—has to be one of the things I’m most thankful for.
Luckily, it’s finally full-blown summer again, and I’m heading to the beach. (Don’t you dare try and stop me!). And because I love it so much, I also don’t want anything to harm it, so I’ve put together a list of five of my favorite earth-friendly beach favorites that won’t be harming you or me, the sand, or the sea!
- Organic Cotton Hand Dipped Maxi Dress. I love this one-of-a-kind hand-dipped dress because it’s made from organic cotton, it’s fun and funky, and it’s the perfect beach dress. Wear it as a cover-up, on the boardwalk, or for a nighttime beachside summer stroll.
- Organic Cotton Anna Tee. Every beach trip needs the perfect T-shirt. This one is great because it’s organic cotton, and has a slightly higher hem in the front than in the back. It’s perfect for layering over swimsuits, tanks, or whatever!
- COOLA Classic Face Sunscreen SPF 30. Specially formulated for your face, this ultra-sheer sunscreen is made with 70 percent organic ingredients. It’s also unscented, hypoallergenic, paraben free, oxybenzone free, and contains no nano-size particles.
- COOLA Sunscreen Spray SPF 30—Piña Colada. Who doesn’t love the scent of piña coladas at the beach? This safer sunscreen smells divine while also offering broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- Organic Raw Fair Trade Coconut Oil. After a long day at the beach, your skin probably needs some extra moisture (and love!). Give it both with this 100 percent raw, certified-organic, fair-trade coconut oil. It can be used as a facial moisturizer, body moisturizer, makeup remover, deep-conditioning hair treatment, shaving balm, and so much more!