I always say the secret to being a great parent is wearing soft things so your kids want to snuggle! Which is why I love cashmere—it’s a luxuriously soft way to beat the winter blues and invite a few extra hugs and snuggles from loved ones on cold, snowy nights.
Below are five of my favorite cashmere pieces from Rodale’s—all timeless investments in keeping yourself soft, cozy, and stylish for years to come:
1. Cashmere V-Neck Sweater. The timeless staple of winter cashmere is the V-neck sweater. This 100 percent cashmere classic is both soft and sophisticated, with a slim fit and the “V” neckline, which make it appropriate for your workday or your weekend. It’s made by Kinross, a premium-quality cashmere company that adheres to strict European cashmere-production standards.
2. Cashmere Pleated Back Tunic. This 100 percent cashmere fashion tunic features a high-low hemline that covers your rear, making it perfect to pair with leggings and boots. The functioning zipper detail at the shoulder and pleated back take this classic silhouette to the next level.
3. Pointelle Cashmere High-Low Sweater. Looking for something truly special? This 100 percent cashmere sweater’s intricate pointelle detailing lends an air of luxury to this soft-as-a-dream pullover. A boat neckline and a high-low hem make it the perfect workday or weekend piece that can be easily dressed up or down.
4. Two-Tone Cashmere Poncho. It’s all about the drape with this stunning, ultra-soft two-tone cashmere poncho. Perfect for everyday and essential for travel, it can be worn with the points balanced on the sides or with the points falling in the front and back.
5. Cashmere + Silk Batik Print Scarf. An exclusive European print adds a unique touch to this light-as-air cashmere-and-silk-blend scarf. Treat yourself to pure luxury when you layer it over your favorite blouse or dress—it’s large enough to function as either a scarf or a wrap.
No comments yet.