by the Rodale’s editorial team
Teal, and aqua, and turquoise, oh my!
Springtime, with its abundance of vibrant flowers, is the perfect season to get playful with color. This year, we’re all about shades of blue, which is why we’ve picked out a few of our favorite blue pieces that just so happen to be “green” as well (that is, ecofriendly). Add a pop (or more) of teal, powder blue, aqua, turquoise, or navy to your wardrobe this season to complement the seas, sapphires, and skies—aka some of nature’s most beautiful blues.
10 Blue Pieces to Wear This Spring
1. Carine Solid Linen Boyfriend Shirt. Roll up your sleeves in this incredibly soft and comfortable linen shirt. The high-low shirttail hem, button front, and boyfriend-inspired fit is casual and effortless for dressing up or down.
2. Organic Cotton Airy Tunic. This lovely spring tunic is ventilated to handle heat and humidity and was ethically and sustainably made with organic cotton.
3. Lapiz Everyday Pencil Skirt. With the elegance of a pencil skirt minus the restrictive fit, this stretchy knee-grazer is slim but allows for movement. It’s crafted from a soft knit blend of Tencel and organic cotton making it so comfortable and versatile to wear to the office or sitting on a plane.
4. Printed Cap Sleeve Dress With Ruching. This pretty patterned spring dress is ethically and sustainably made using organic cotton and sustainable tencel, which is eco-processed, cellulose-based, and derived from responsibly managed, sustainably grown forest plantations.
5. Organic Madison Midi Skirt. The perfect skirt for crisp spring days. This stylish organic cotton, high-waisted skirt is made in the USA from certified organic cotton in a transparent supply chain.
No comments yet.