I love spring. The sweet smells, the baby birds, the tulips, and all the green! And of course, the promise of summer to come.
I also love that spring is a time for newness. So in celebration of spring newness (the flowers, the animals—the wardrobes!), I’ve picked my five new favorites to wear this spring:
1. Romy Linen Shirt. Effortless style meets versatility in this classic, quintessential boyfriend button-down with a full-length sleeve and standard length. Wear it from the office to the weekend or jet-setting to your next tropical vacation.
2. Flora Leather Rucksack. This leather backpack is a work of art, made of quality thick leather. With adjustable leather straps and a top carrying handle, this multitasking backpack is your ideal travel companion. The more distressed this thick leather becomes, the more character your bag accrues.
3. Lynden Chambray Linen Dress. Made from natural linen, this chambray dress is lightweight, airy, and incredibly versatile. Keep it casual at summer picnics or farmer’s markets, or elevate the look with accessories and wear it to work.
4. Sleeveless Merino Midi Dress. Crafted from temperature-regulating merino wool, this dress is the perfect fit for so many occasions. The sleeveless style keeps you cool and comfortable on the hottest days, and can be easily layered with a wrap or cardigan for breezy nights.
5. Organic Cotton V-Neck Jersey Tee. This organic cotton jersey tee has a feminine shape and features delicate grosgrain trim at the neckline and seams for subtle contrast.