Spring is such a wonderful season. There’s so much to love about it, from the sweet smelling air to the flowering trees—but it’s the promise of summer to come (my all-time favorite season) that makes it so wonderful, in my book.
In honor of the newness and beauty of spring, here are five of my newest favorite earth-friendly picks that are perfect to celebrate the season with.
- Organic Cotton Two-Of-A-Kind Reversible Dress. This organic dress is perfect for spring—a light and airy cut for warm days and colors that suit the season. Better yet, this dress can be worn one of two ways, with the button placket in the front or reversed so it’s in the back and the slight v-neckline is in the front. It’s like getting two sweet spring dresses in one!
- Organic Cotton Workshop Crossback Dress. Love aprons? Then this organic workshop dress is probably right up your alley. The crossback design and handy pockets make it just the thing for a day of getting things done when you want to look great, too.
- Ombre Dip Dye Cuff. This unique piece is a braided, ombre alternative to the classic sailor bracelet. Hand-dyed in small batches, these bracelets are then handwoven and finished with a non-adjustable cord cap that easily slides on and off your wrist.
- Softest Linen Apron Dress. Speaking of apronlike dresses, this one takes the cake! This distinctive linen dress is perfect for spring, as it can be layered over a tank or T-shirt or worn under a sweater. It’s fun, soft, and unique!
- Organic Shimmer Texturizing Hair Spray. Let your hair down this spring (and summer!), and let it shine! This golden sea salt hair spray adds texture, gentle beachy waves, and a gold shimmer to your hair that comes from natural mica. This golden magic works well on of all hair colors, adding life, shine, and strength to your tresses!