Summer is cruel. Not because of the heat or surprise thunderstorms, but because it’s so darn short! Summertime is my time to relax and recharge, and unfortunately, here we are already, feeling as if the season just started, but in fact, it’s already August. Back-to-school shopping has started, and hectic, un-relaxing fall is right around the corner. But summer is NOT over yet, and we need to just chillax a bit before it actually chills down. So, in a challenge against encroaching autumn, here are five of my favorites for relaxing during this last month of real summertime.
1. Colorblock Wide Band Bralette. Soft, comfortable, pretty to look at… Open the windows, and wear it around the house with nothing other than your underwear (see below)—let the summer breeze touch your skin. Relax and feel beautiful.
2. High Waisted Panty. This ultra-soft, ultra-comfortable pair is perfect for maximum summer relaxation.
3. Colorblock Wide Band Panty. Ditto on the ultra-soft and comfy… The wide fabric band and smooth fit will have you feeling chillaxed the rest of summer—and beyond.
4. Organic Gemstone-Infused Massage Oil—Dream States. Nothing says relaxation like a massage. This therapeutic massage oil smells amazing, but more importantly, it can positively influence your mind and spirit. Its organic essential oils absorb into your skin quickly and provide nourishing moisture, and its soft, sweet, citric, slightly floral scent is calming. The oil contains moonstone and amazonite, which are said to be relaxing and sleep inducing, and can help relieve anxiety.
5. Softest Sunday Linen Tunic. OK, so this shirt looks kind of fall-ish. But it’s super soft and perfect for relaxing in on summer nights—and then into fall. And it’s made of linen, which is the easy-breezy fabric of summer. Better yet, its oversized pockets will hold all of your most important summer things.