The Rodale’s spring catalog is here! The Rodale’s team and I are thrilled to offer our customers hundreds of new items that are made with love and care for both your health and the environment’s. We searched the world for the best, most well- and lovingly made products that can help you live a life of joy and happiness, knowing that your choices have made the world a better place.
BUT today, I want to celebrate that there’s more to Rodale’s than the hundreds of products featured in our newest catalog: There are even more beautiful, earth-friendly items on our site. I invite you to visit Rodales.com and spend some time searching around—it’s always fun to uncover something new!
And to help inspire you, here are my five favorite items from Rodale’s not featured in this spring’s catalog:
1. Uniform Dress. I love this unique organic-cotton dress. It’s flattering and modern and can be worn so many places—from brunch to work to dinner out on the town. It really can be your new uniform! Plus, you can feel good wearing it knowing that it’s made ethically and sustainably from certified-organic, fair-trade cotton beautifully colored with low-impact dyes.
2. Starfish Double Wrap Bracelet. This is a two-in-one summer statement piece: You can wear it is as a necklace or wrap it around your wrist as a bracelet. Either way, this whimsical piece is sure to make you smile. Made from reclaimed metal and genuine leather with earth-friendly dyes, it makes a charming addition to any jewelry collection.
3. Expert Hoodie. This hoodie is cozy perfection! Designed with a generous hood and an oversized silhouette, this organic street-style-meets-loungewear jacket is great for wearing to yoga, around the house, or for grabbing coffee with friends.
4. Organic Cotton Verbena Robe. This organic cotton robe is lightweight, breathable, and oh-so soft. And it looks nice, too!
5. Fruit Fly Trap. Finally! A solution to getting rid of pesky fruit flies without chemicals! This handcrafted trap is designed in a decorative, mushroom-shaped silhouette and is dishwasher safe for easy care. To use, choose your bait—sweet wine, apple cider vinegar, or fruit juice—and add it to the trap along with a drop or two of dishwashing liquid. Fruit flies will fly into the cap’s small holes to check out the bait and will then drown in the liquid. It’s a simple yet effective solution.