My monthly ice cream float recipes make a quick and tasty treat perfect for each season. This month, if you’re looking for a last-minute cocktail or refreshing desert for Thanksgiving that requires absolutely no work, this is it. It’s colorful, it’s festive, and it’s fabulous. Plus, it will take you all of two minutes to make. It also goes well with leftovers!
Organic cranberry juice
Vanilla ice cream
Tangerine slices for garnish
1. Take some pretty glasses and fill halfway with ice.
2. Fill glasses 2/3 of the way with cranberry juice (organic!!!!)
3. Fill the rest of the way with sparkling water.
4. Add a scoop of vanilla organic ice cream.
5. Garnish with a tangerine slice.
Enjoy! Sometimes the best things in life are easy, not hard. No use overcomplicating it if you don’t have to.
Theres a terrific amount of knowledge in this atcrile!