Having a craving, I invented this lamb recipe based on a feeling. On love. I would have preferred a lamb kabob (shish taouk at my local restaurant), but I didn’t have the right kind of lamb and it’s getting too cold to grill. Plus, I wanted something totally quick, yum, and easy.
Thus, lamb meatballs, ready in minutes.
- 1 pound ground lamb
- Handful of chopped parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 medium clove garlic, chopped
- Olive oil
- Mix all the lamb, parsley, egg, garlic, and salt together in a bowl.
- Place the olive oil in the pan, and turn on the heat.
- Form small meatballs (they cook faster!) and lower them into the hot pan.
- Turn them so they brown on all sides then cover the pan for a bit until the meatballs are fully cooked inside.
All this should take no more than 20 minutes. I defy you not to eat all of them. But this should be enough for two to three people, depending on their love of lamb.