Happy 2015, everyone! Since so many make fitness- and health-related resolutions each year, I’ve put together a list of my favorite earth-friendly workout gear to help get you excited about lacing up those running shoes and jumping into a new year and a new you!
1. At-Home Resistance Toning Kit. Sculpt a lean body at home with this resistance toning kit, including everything you need to target all the different muscle groups and work at your own pace. This five-piece set is made from phthalate-free, nontoxic PVC, rubber, and latex—and for every kit sold, Natural Fitness plants a tree.
2. Icebreaker Rush Bra. This sports bra is made from naturally antimicrobial, sustainable merino wool (yes, merino wool!) and is ergonomically designed and road-tested to ensure optimum fit, support, and comfort. Icebreaker growing and manufacturing methods are environmentally safe and ethically responsible—you can even track how your bra was made using information provided on the label.
3. Basic Race Tank. Super comfortable and lightweight, with flat athletic seams, this fitted racerback tank is made from a blend of soft organic cotton and bamboo viscose and will easily become an everyday favorite. Designed from fabric that’s naturally moisture wicking and odor blocking and gives UPF 50+ sun protection, it keeps you feeling great while you work out.
4. Cross Country Compression Tights. Made for athletes from a blend of soft, lightweight organic cotton and bamboo viscose, these high-performance compression tights provide serious support during long workouts. Featuring mesh ventilation, a plush elastic waistband, a back zipper pocket, and reflective details, they offer a second-skin fit that’ll keep you feeling strong for hours.
5. Long Sleeve Strip Coco Hoodie. Keep warm during chilly runs or when you head to and from the gym in this cozy hooded sweatshirt made from soft hemp and organic cotton.
Happy New Year!