Well, you do have to cook the pasta!
I made this up last week when my family and I were all starving and it was hot and I happened to have some fresh organic Rigatoni pasta from the Emmaus Farmer’s Market (which was delicious!).
Everyone loved it and it was so easy, I would definitely make it again in a snap.
Try it yourself and see!
Quick and Easy “No-Cook” Summer Tomato-Mozzarella Pasta
- 16 ounces pasta (your choice!)
- 1–2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Organic olive oil
- 5–6 small-medium organic tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese (the fresh kind)
- Pecorino Romano cheese, grated
- Fresh herbs like basil and parsley, chopped
- Freshly ground pepper
- Put the pasta on to boil.
- In a serving bowl, add the chopped garlic and some olive oil. Chop up the tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, and herbs and add to bowl.
- When the pasta is done, drain and add to the serving bowl. Mix. Add more oil as needed.
- Serve with grated pecorino Romano cheese and freshly ground pepper.
DISCLAIMER: Feeding yourself and your children organic foods may cause extreme health, healing, and happiness.