So you’ve waited until the last minute to buy gifts! Don’t worry; you’re not alone. I myself am a habitual last-minute wrapper. And there’s nothing wrong with that! Especially when there are so many wonderful, green, sustainable, and joyous gifts out there—and sometimes it just takes a little time to decide which one is the right one for your best friend, loved one, or kindly mailman…
To help you out—because YES, there is still time—these are my five favorite, last-minute gifts from Rodale’s, where, luckily, if you spend at least $49, you’ll get a free upgrade to expedited shipping—a special gift for all those last-minute gifters out there!
1. A Rodale’s E-Gift Card. Also known as the quintessential last-minute gift. And since Rodale’s gift cards are all sent electronically, it could be purchased on Christmas morning and still make it on time! Plus, the recipient gets to select what he or she really wants; it’s a win-win!
2. Gourmet Kitchen Gift Basket. Perfect for any budding chef, foodie friend, or holiday hostess, this gift basket features lovely additions to any well-appointed kitchen. Plus, it’s already beautifully wrapped, taking an extra step out of your holiday hustle!
3. Tea-Infused Organic Chocolate Gift Set. For the tea and chocolate lover in your life that you just realized you forgot to get a gift for!
4. Cold-Brew Coffee Kit. For folks who have everything, love iced coffee, and like to talk about their latest gadgets, doodads, and special kitchen tools!
5. Gardener’s Care Set. Keep your gardening buddy’s green thumb happy with this perfect gift set thoughtfully already tied together in ecofriendly packaging!
Happy last-minute gifting!