‘Tis the season to get dressy! And here are five of my favorite earth-friendly dresses. They will have you looking and feeling fabulous through the holidays and beyond…
1. Yolanda Glam Maxi Dress. Perfect for the hostess, this dress made from sustainable materials features a scoop neck and ¾ sleeves that keep hands free to prep and move—no long sleeves getting in the way (and in the food). Add a chunky necklace or glimmering bracelets to glam it up for the party!
2. Convertible Wrap Dress. This organic, effortlessly elegant dress has a stylish secret: It can be worn two ways. Slip it on with the gently draped scoop neck in front to show off your collarbones. Worn in reverse, the flattering faux-wrap style skims your figure, with side gathers to define the waist. Keep it casual with flats and simple earrings, or dress it up with killer heels and a statement necklace. (Simple and subtle, yet oh, so sexy.)
3. Repose Peekaboo Slit Dress. The sustainably made dress’s minimalist design invites endless ways to customize your look. Dress it up with heels and heirloom jewelry when a dinner party beckons, or toss on flat boots and a blazer for an afternoon of holiday shopping. Rendered in lightweight Modal, a quick-drying, odor-resistant knit that is easy to wash (which is always a plus in my book!).
4. Leila Everyday Dress. This dress is captivating yet comfortable. Made from light, breathable organic cotton and Modal, the simple V-neck style is the perfect setting for showing off a scarf or necklace.
5. Randygoat Sweater Dress. If getting super dressed up is just not your thing, but you enjoy wearing dresses all the same, this is the dress for you. It’s your favorite sweatshirt’s stylish sister—soft, smooth, and snuggly. Plus, it’s lined with recycled poly fleece to keep you warm. The thick waistband detail sits nicely at the hips, and with thumbhole cuffs, pockets, and an asymmetrical snap-up collar hoodie, you’ll be chic and comfy all winter long.