Yeah, yeah, I know. Winter’s not quite over yet. But maybe if we all start spring-cleaning now, the weather will get the point? And of course, being stuck inside thanks to snow, frigid temps, and freezing rain has left my house a bit, well, in need of some cleaning.
So grab your dustpans, put on some springtime music, and let’s see of a little spring-cleaning won’t bring on the sunshine and flowers! Think of it as a cleaner, spring version of a rain dance—although, with those spring rains comes some mud that’ll have to be cleaned up!
1. Fresh Home Cleaning Starter Kit. With the Haven Fresh Home Cleaning Starter Kit, keeping your space clean and chemical free has never been easier. This one kit can replace dozens of household products that take up precious storage space while also keeping your pets and family safe!
2. Dustpan and Brush Set. Banish every last speck of dirt with this handsome and practical set. It includes a stainless steel dustpan with a handle made from sustainably sourced beechwood and a coordinating handcrafted brush.
3. Hard Surface Scrub Brush. Some tough spring-cleaning jobs demand a little elbow grease, but this handcrafted brush will spare your tired arms the extra effort. The ergonomically contoured beechwood handle is comfortable to hold while the rugged natural plant fiber bristles scour hard surfaces like tile and grout, making quick work of stubborn messes.
4. Smudge Sticks Trio. Winter can leave your home feeling a bit stuffy, so for spring, imbue your space with the tranquil hush of the great deserts and mountain ranges of the West. This set of three smudge sticks is handmade by expert foragers who are specially permitted to source herbs and plants from national parks and trails.
5. Percale Sheet Set. Spring-cleaning’s not all about the elbow grease. Nothing makes a room feel fresh, clean, and springtime-ready like a fresh pair of sheets. A must-have for your linen closet, this sheet set is made from certified-organic cotton in a classic percale weave that creates a wonderfully crisp, buttery-soft feel. Destined to get smoother and softer with every wash, they’re the perfect sheets to start your spring off on the right side of the bed.